Sunday, October 14, 2007

Update

Hi everyone!

Just want to post a short note that I am still going to keep up this blog. I haven't posted since May, at the end of my first semester (Spring '07) and got tied up with finals and such. More to come soon. I promise. I'll catch up on posting my Summer and Fall work. I'm in the Fall semester now and things have been very hectic all together since I last posted. But I definitely want to catch up, take photos of my work, and get it all in here.

Thanks for your patience!

For those of you on my personal email list, you'll be getting an email announcing when it's updated.

Be well,
Tania :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Drawings look good! No wonder... :)
Keep up the good work!!!

Unknown said...

wow.im looking at last years gems, huh?. you rock my world lady..