Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another site...

Hi everyone,

I have an artist profile on another site for artists (www.myartspace.com). The site is like myspace, but for artists. It is an edited version of this blog and only shows some pieces in their best photos. It's a work in progress - as I get pieces done - and more like a start to an online portfolio, until I have my own site later. This blog is more about the process, including details. Feel free to check it out. There are artists on there from all over the planet. It's all free too.

Copy and paste the below address into your browser. OR go to www.myartspace.com and do a search (artist) for Tania Kelvin, then click on me and my profile will come up.

http://www.myartspace.com/artistInfo.do?populatinglist=home&subscriberid=67ku1ej2aa1ugvv1

Best,
TK

No comments: