Friday, December 7, 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT - My first art showings!!!


EXCITING NEWS!!!

MY FIRST ART SHOWINGS!

1.
My charcoal drawing of Ethan Hawke (scroll down blog to see it in an earlier posting) will be in the Big Bang Student Art Show in San Francisco. Here's the announcement...
This is a big show that includes art from all majors.
I won't be able to attend the Opening Reception on December 8.
It will be open for viewing at the address below.

Big Bang Art Show
December 9, 2007 - January 3, 2008
daily
9am-6pm

Academy of Art University
601 Brannan St. (at 5th St.)
San Francisco, CA 94107
415-614-1174 for more info.


2.
My charcoal drawing of the hands, which I just posted here below will be in the Foundations Winter Art Show on Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 5:30pm-7:00pm. If it will last longer than that, I'll fix the info. here. I plan on being there that date and time. This show is for work from Foundations Dept. classes this semester only (Fall 2007). These are the classes that teach art basics and traditional techniques (taken 4 that you've seen work on here from: Analysis of Form (drawing), Figure Modeling, Color & Design, and Figure Drawing). In addition to viewing the work, there will be food, drinks, a raffle, and music.

Foundations Winter Show
Tues., Dec. 11
5:30-7pm

Academy of Art University
466 Townsend St., 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA
----

p.s. My sculptures will have to be in later showings since they are not completed yet and need them for my final critique in a couple of weeks.

No comments: