Monday, December 24, 2007

Art show pix!

Here are photos of my charcoal drawings hanging at the two art shows mentioned in a recent posting. They were in different buildings of the Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA. The Big Bang show (with the portrait drawing below) is open for viewing (free), with the last day being January 3rd. See details and post card in the previous post.

Foundations Winter Art Show 2007

My hands charcoal drawing for Figure Drawing, which is in an earlier post here.




Big Bang Art Show 2007 (all majors)

Below is my Ethan Hawke portrait drawing created with charcoal, from a Spring drawing class (posted earlier on). I couldn't make it to the opening reception for this art show, so the spacious, spread out gallery was pretty empty when I went. Also classes were going on when I was in the building. So, the photo with me in it below was a self-portrait, holding out my hand to take it!







No comments: