Saturday, December 22, 2007

FINISHED!!! - done with Fall '07 classes

Just finished the Fall semester and PHEEEEWWWW!!!! Like a marathon, I had to put in my best efforts in the last stretch - especially physically! Every day at the studio, every minute I could...until the building closed at midnight! But it was well worth it. My overall critique of my 4 sculptures went very well. I will post each project (4 total) in separate posts here. Scroll down for earlier posts about them and their photos showing earlier stages of creation!

The sunrise was STUNNING the crisp morning of my last day. Very symbolic of triumphing, getting through it, and finishing all my projects - to start the day well with this peaceful beauty (and no rain - since it's been off and on lately). I pulled aside to capture the moment...no matter how tired I was! Click on photo to enlarge and notice the silhouette of the bird on the tree top (lucky to get that) and the ship in the bay, with the East Bay hills in the distance.





Happy holidays to everyone and wishing you all a wonderful new year! :)

Best,

Tania
xoxo

p.s. thanks for your holiday cards, emails, and warm wishes.




No comments: